Micro-Manoúche Humbucking pickup Optimized for all Gypsy Jazz Guitars:
Simple and effective: The Micro-Manóuche has been 10 years in the making: my design intention was to combine the best features of my most successful pickups for jazz guitar (Mini Humbucker, Nuevo and PAF) into a simple and cost-effective pickup housed in a beautiful laser-engraved brass-plated cover.. After much experimentation I am proud to say that the new Micro Manouche is the the most affordable, well-balanced and versatile Krivo Humbucker available: Clarity and warmth with a bit of a gritty edge to the tone.
The Micro Manouche has exceptionally great string-to-string balance: this pickup completely solves the balance issues which have beset other magnetic pickups for gypsy-jazz guitars.
The Micro-Manouche i s the best Krivo Pickup for D-hole and F-hole G ypsy Jazz Guitars, but excels on every type of guitar. Not merely a “gypsy” pickup, the Micro-Manouche sounds fantastic on archtops too.
The Krivo Micro-Manoúche features the following:
● Innovative “Optimized Microphonics” design senses acoustic vibrations from soundboard in addition to string vibrations.
● Mounts with included non invasive easily removable finish-friendly putty.
● Attractive laser-etched brass plated cover.
● No modification to instrument, mounts in seconds.
● High output: 9.5K Ohms.
● Fully shielded and hum-cancelling for
● Hand wound with AWG44
single-enamel magnet wire. ● Genuine audiophile grade
● SwitchcraftTM connectors.
● Very responsive to EQ— a wide range
of tonal colors are at your disposal, from bright and transparent to thick and colored.
● Works equally well with a tube amp or Schertler, AER type acoustic amps.
● Excellent transparent acoustic tone.
● Incorporates a 1/4′′ g